- 4 teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 2 tablespoons of Melted Butter
- 1 cup of Corn Meal
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup of Flour
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 teaspoons milk, up to 4
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1/4 cup of White Sugar
- Start off by mixing your dry ingredients together; the corn meal, flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Next up, you’ll mix together your vanilla, honey, egg, and milk. Now add it to the dry mixture and combine well.
- Finally you’ll stir in the melted butter.
- Now, pour the mixture into a greased up 9×9 pan and cook it in an oven preheated to 350 degrees for 25 minutes.