- 1 ahi tuna steak (approx. less than a 1 lb.)
- 5 small leaves of fresh mint
- 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar (recommended: O Yuzu Rice Vinegar by O 1/2 of a Serrano pepper, very thinly sliced1 Juice of lime5 small leaves of fresh mintsprinkle of black sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 Juice of lime
- 1/2 of a Serrano pepper, very thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1In medium bowl mix soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, rice vinegar, Serrano pepper, lime juice, mint, and sesame seeds. Then add diced tuna and toss to coat.
- 5 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3Serve immediately by mounding atop crackers, chips, micro-greens, or even roasted sweet potato slices.
Course: lunch,main course,main dish,dinner
Cuisine: South American,Latin American