- 2 Bread Bowls (Single Serving)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup Low-Sodium Chicken Stock
- 1 cup Roasted Chicken, diced
- 1 cup Frozen Veggies
- 3 Tbs. Fine Breadcrumbs
- 4 Tbs. Grated Cheese
- A handful of Parsley, chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat the can of soup with the stock. Add in the frozen veggies and roasted chicken. Salt & pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Now, cut the top of the bread with a serrated knife and hollow out the inside to make room for the soup. Brush the inside of the bread with EVOO and sprinkle evenly with a little salt. Ladle the soup in the bowl, top with breadcrumbs and grated cheese.
- Don’t forget the bread tops and insides. Drizzle a little EVOO on them and bake along with the bowls on a cookie sheet in the oven for about 10 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.