- 2 squares Cod fillets, cut into approximately 4 x 4
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chervil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Season fresh bread crumbs with the chervil, salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Rub cod with oilve oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Press only the top side of the cod down into the seasoned bread crumbs.
- Pressing hard to coat generously.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high and add 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Placing breadcrumb side down, saute fish for about 3 – 5 minutes.
- You will see the fish begin to turn from raw to an opaque white, which lets you know when to turn it.
- Gently turn fish over and saute another 3 minutes.