Check out this Red Velvet Creme Muffin Recipe using the Mega-Moist Mix by Eurogerm.
Red Velvet Creme Muffin Recipes
Make your own easily Red Velvet Creme Muffin Recipes using Eurogerm Creme Cake Base
- Baking Oven
- Professional 5™ Plus Series 5 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer
- 3 lbs Liquid Whole Eggs 3.00 lbs.
- 10 lbs Mega-Moist Red Velvet Cake Base 10.00 lbs.
- .60 lbs Vegetable oil .60 lbs.
- 2.50 lbs Water cool
- Add Liquid Egs, Water and Mega-Moist Cake Base and Mix for 1 minute on low, scrape bowl, then continue mixing for 3 minutes on medium speed using a paddle
- Add Vegetable oil and Water (cool) and Mix for 1 minute on low, scrape bowl, then continue mixing for 3 minutes on low speed
- Desired Batter Temperature: 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit Desired Specific Gravity: .82 – .86 Bake Temperature: 350 degrees Fahrenheit in a conventional oven or 325 degrees Fahrenheit in a rack oven
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!